Pengaruh Biaya Pemeliharaan Terhadap Pendapatan Rawat Inap Periode 2016-2018 (Studi kasus pada Klinik Nafila Medika Karawang)

Authors

  • Wirman Wirman Universitas Singaperbangsa Karawang
  • Muhammad Nasim Harahap Universitas Singaperbangsa Karawang
  • Ayu Putri Universitas Singaperbangsa Karawang

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.35706/acc.v5i1.3469
Abstract views: 33

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to determine the effect of maintenance costs on inpatient income. This research was conducted to the clinic Nafila Medika Karawang in 2016-2018. The hypothesis in this study is that maintenance costs have an influence on inpatient incomes. Hypothesis testing was conducted with two-party trials using the T student formula. The hypothesis testing conducted is comparing t count =-3.282 with-t table – 2.030 (? = 0.05), because T counts smaller than-t tables, so hypotheses that state maintenance costs affect the inpatient income received. From the statistical calculation results indicate a negative relationship between the maintenance cost to the hospitalisation. And the resulting coefficient of determination is 24.1% which means that the cost of influence of maintenance cost to inpatient income is 24.1%, the remaining 75.9% is influenced by other variables that have not been studied in this research.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

Author Biography

Wirman Wirman, Universitas Singaperbangsa Karawang

Jurnal Akuntansi

Published

2020-03-28

Issue

Section

Artikel