Wahana Karya Ilmiah Pendidikan
ISSN : 2986-7487 (Online)
ISSN : 2548-8171 (Print)
Wahana Karya Ilmiah Pendidikan is published by the Faculty of Islamic University Singaperbangsa Karawang. Focus of Wahana Karya Ilmiah Pendidikan is on publishing original empirical research articles and theoretical reviews of Islamic education and Islamic Studies. The empirical research includes studies on the implementation of Islamic education in educational Islamic institution while theoretical study covers historical studies, expert finding and Islamic education content analysis from al-qur’an and hadist.
Wahana Karya Ilmiah Pendidikan it covers various issues on the Islamic Education within such number of fields as Islamic thought, Islamic law, political Islam, and Islamic economics from social and cultural perspectives.
In Other than forementioned field in Islamic Education, Wahana Karya Ilmiah Pendidikan, also accepts articles which cover the topic on the cross section. This journal publishes the current concept and research papers on Islamic education. Review the process by employing a double-blind review, which means that both reviewer's and author's identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa.
Wahana Karya Ilmiah Pendidikan 2 (two) times annually, on June and Desember. Each of the issue has 6 articles both on conceptual article and research article. Wahana Karya Ilmiah Pendidikan published in Indonesian language, English language, and Arabic language.
Scope of Risalah, Jurnal Pendidikan dan Studi Islam is specializes in Indonesian Islamic studies in particular, and muslim world studies in general, and is intended to communicate original researches and current issues on the subject. This journal warmly welcomes contributions from scholars of related disciplines.
Call For Paper
Wahana Karya Ilmiah Pendidikan invite scholar participations to publish research articles under topic:
- Islamic Education
- Islamic Philosophy
- Islamic Thought and Literature
- Science & Civilization in Islam
- Islam in local area
- Muslim community
Research article submitted to Wahana Karya Ilmiah Pendidikan should follow the following guidelines:
- The article has never been published and is the result of research.
- The writen article can use Indonesian language, English language, and Arabic language using the standar of academic writing
- the article is written within 5.000 to 6.000 words by appling the Chicago Manual of Style 17th Edition (full note)
- Recommended to write the article using Mendeley Software as its reference management
- the article is submitted online through: About the Journal | Wahana Karya Ilmiah Pendidikan (unsika.ac.id)
- the article submitted would be categorized into accepted, revised, and rejected.
Read more about Call for Paper