Author Guidelines EditEdit Author Guidelines
The editorial board welcomes contributions in the form of original articles, letters, reports and reviews. SJME (Supremum Journal of Mathematics Education) provides a vehicle for the publication of articles for which a national or international audience is appropriate. These fall into a number of categories. There are articles relating to research in the educational mathematics field and which are likely to be of interest to a wide cross-section of educators.
Requirements for the Articles to be Published
- Manuscript accepted is written in standard English Language or Indonesian language
- The manuscript is written in Times New Roman 12, A4 paper format, margins: top 3; left 3; right 2; bottom 2, one columns (except for abstract, figure or table whose size cannot be reduced due to its readability), justified, single-spaced.
- Manuscript comprises five main headings: Pendahuluan (Introduction); Metode (Method); Hasil dan Pembahasan(Findings and Discussion); Simpulan (Conclusions); Daftar Pustaka (References).
- The title of the manuscript must be as brief as possible and must represent the content of the manuscript.
- Authors’ names are written below the tittle, followed by authors’ affiliation (name of the affiliation, address, postal code, and country) and e-mail address.
- The abstract is written in two languages: Indonesian and English or only in English if the full text is written in English, as a representation of the manuscript. The abstract should not exceed 200 words for each language format, written narratively comprising aims/objectives, method, and findings of the research/article, in one paragraph.
- Keywords: words or phrases which are important, specific, or representative to the article.
- APA style is used as a reference in citation, references, and writing format.
- The references of the article are in the form of journals and non-journals which are published in the last 10 years.
- The manuscript should be written in the following TEMPLATE.
- The manuscript must be in Microsoft Word (.doc/ .docx or .rtf) , and sent to the journal system via online submission by creating account in this Open Journal System (OJS) [click REGISTER if you have not had any account yet; or click LOG IN if you have already had an account].
- All Author(s)' names and identity(es) must be completely embedded in the form filled in by the corresponding author: email; affiliation; and each author's short biography (in the column of 'Bio Statement'). [if the manuscript is written by two or more authors, please click 'Add Author' in the 3rd step of 'ENTER METADATA' in the submission process and then enter each author's data.
- All correspondences, information and decisions for the submitted manuscripts are conducted through email written in the manuscript and/or the emails used for the submission. The status of the manuscript can be checked in the OJS by logging into the journal.
- Summary (approximately 1500 characters). If the article is prepared in Indonesian or in other languages (except English) the summary should be prepared in English.
Recomendations for the citation and list of references
- Citations in the text should follow the referencing style used by the APA (The American Psychological Association).
- The List of References should include all the sources that have references in the article text, and the article text should contain all the reference points that are enumerated in the List of References. Numeration of the listed references is not needed. The List of References should be prepared following the requirements by the APA (The American Psychological Association).
More information in www.apastyle.org
If you have submission queries, please contact email@example.com