|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All submitted manuscripts are in Microsoft Word, RTF, or Open Office format.
- Abstract does not exceed 300 words.
- The paper is between 5000-7000 words.
- The paper consists of introduction, literature review, method, findings and discussion, and conclusion.
- The references are APA style.